 Off-Topic / Fun / 2089
Re: Lee Iacocca's Kevin Bacon number <= 3 (Was: LDraw Parts Update 9905)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Terry Keller writes:
On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:23:23 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Terry K wrote:
LI Within 3 degrees of KB?  OK, prove it.  :-)

Julia Roberts is in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon
Cher is in The Player with Julia Roberts
Lee Iacocca is in an infomercial with Cher

If only this could win me a prize...  :-,

You win.   :-P   <---(prize)

-- Terry K --

This reminded me to check on how many degrees of separation I am from Kevin
Bacon.  As it turns out, I am closer than Lee Iacocca!

  Kevin Bacon was in Planes, Trains & Automobiles with Ben Stein
  I shook hands with Ben Stein at my graduation

Of course, if you think this is a stretch, Try this one:

  Kevin Bacon was in Planes, Trains & Automobiles with Ben Stein
  Mr. Kravitz was on Win Ben Stein's Money
  Mr. Kravitz was my High School chemistry teacher

That was fun.  :)

Jeff