 CAD / Development / 2220
Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 05:24:51 GMT

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:01:09 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no>
wrote:

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

Salutations,

LCAD9905 has been uploaded to the server:
http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/official.html

Thanks!  I couldn't see the preview image for the "32039 Technic
Connector with Axlehole" in

   http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/lcad9905.gif

though.  Perhaps it should be added?  I couldn't verify if it's in the
update or not, since I don't have a MSDOS system here right now.

Fredrik

ARGGHH!!!!!

Yes, it is in the update.  How I missed it, I'll never know.  Heck, I just copy
and paste each image used in the voting into one large image.  Duh!  :-/
I will fix it asap.  Thanks,

-- Terry K --