 CAD / Development / 2221
Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 05:36:37 GMT

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:32:29 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Note that it is only there for now, as I couldn't get the Geocities/Yahoo • site
switched over yet.

I sympathize with your plight.  :-,

It took me over two hours to figure out how to access Geocities' file mangler
page due to the Yahoo! takeover.  It didn't help any that I had a My Yahoo!
account which seemed to be comflicting with the situation.  That, and
the fact that virtually none of the links online took me anywhere useful, let
alone to where they were supposed to take me...

It just kept telling me something was wrong.  I figured it was a server
problem.  Try it again later...

Arg.  I'm much much happier that I'm able to FTP at my new Web page (1).

I always was able to FTP to Geocities.  If that is changed, forget it.  I won't
Speaking of which, when I moved my ULV from the defunct Neotown to Homestead,
(gratuitous plug - http://www.homestead.com/ulv017/files/index.html ), I was
forced to upload each file _individually_ through their java applet interface.
UGH!
My patience biorhythm must have been peaking at the time for that.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  http://www.io.com/~jsproat/old.geocities

LI Within 3 degrees of KB?  OK, prove it.  :-)

-- Terry K --