 Off-Topic / Fun / 2229
Re: Lee Iacocca's Kevin Bacon number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:42:09 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
3 degrees for me:

No, not 3 degrees. Unless you have an actor credit in a movie, your
distance is infinite. That's just the way it works...  People are
confusing the "six degrees of separation" thing (1) with the back to
Bacon thing. The rules are different

So you don't want to be quoted or termed as a source then?
You're hardly ever wrong you know..

True, kind of you to notice, but beside the point.

1 - this refers to the theory that if you absolutely HAD to get a
message passed to anyone in the world it could be done in 6 hops or less
using only personally known links.

lugnet.