 Off-Topic / Fun / 2214
Re: Lee Iacocca's Kevin Bacon number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
This reminded me to check on how many degrees of separation I am from Kevin
Bacon.  As it turns out, I am closer than Lee Iacocca!
  Kevin Bacon was in Planes, Trains & Automobiles with Ben Stein
  I shook hands with Ben Stein at my graduation

Did Ben Stein have scenes (on-screen) in common with Kevin Bacon?  I believe
that's a rule of the original game.

But you can kindly ignore the rule I broke about no TV shows, just movies!
:-,

I missed out on this while it was hot: does anyone know if Willie Nelson or
Randy Travis has been in a scene with Kevin Bacon?

I'm trying to ascertain my degrees here.

-Tom McD.
when replying, the Treaty of Spamcake was actually signed in 971 A.D., much
earlier than was previously thought.