 Off-Topic / Fun / 2084
Re: woohoo Rain!!! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 04:04:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:

Ed Jones wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:

Wow -- flash thunderstorm -- the temperature outside just dropped from
like 98°F to like 68°F in 10 minutes.  Gotta love this Boston weather!

Well, at 6:00 its still over 100 in NYC.  We left work early - they closed • the
building due to power consumption.

We had rain here in Raleigh NC, but no luck on dropping the temperature
(well ok, now its down to 84 or so, and my wimpy apartment AC has managed to
get the inside temp down to 76...)

I was on the Oregon coast for the weekend and it was around 75 with a slight
breeze and not a cloud in sight, went boating on the ocean for a bit. Here in
the SF East Bay Area today it was around 75 with a small breeze and mostly
sunny.

Feel free to pelt me now with silver 2x4 bricks :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that laytex gloves are not enough to guard against
spamcake contamination.