 Off-Topic / Fun / 1838
Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:51:48 GMT

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:38:08 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee) wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:57:28 GMT, Robert Brunskill uttered the following
profundities...

I use Outlook Express as well (v. 4.5), and have no problems. Are you sure
that you have your account access set up correctly?

Rob

Outlook express works fine until you have quite a few NG's on
it. Then it crashes, and you lose all of the saved server
info, subscribed groups, etc. All of the messages are still
cached, but you cannot (AFAIAA) put the two back together
again.

I read this, and paused at the "(AFAIAA)" to figure it out.  My final guess is
that it means As Far As I Am Aware.  But my *first* guess, and the one I like
best, is;  As Far As I Arrogantly Assume.

:-)

-- Terry K --