 General / 4441
Re: Is LUGNET working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Good questions. I don't have any answers except to point out that I
don't read RTL much either.

One more question to ponder, are we posting the "hey, come on over to
Lugnet" posts as much as we used to? I haven't done one in a while.

I did a couple today, but I don't want to sound like I'm pandering.

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't evangelize the spamcake.