 Off-Topic / Fun / 10952
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Douglas R. Clark wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:

7 . All bad MOCs, unfinished MOCs or poor photography are subject to being locked or deleted at the moderator’s discretion.

Not that anyone cares regarding the CSF witch hunt that seems to be going on here, but this rule has been removed.

You can all go back to whining about other trivial things that have no bearing on you if you don’t plan on joining CSF.

Adrian