 Off-Topic / Fun / 10939
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 02:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald wrote:

   Lugnet has plenty of lurkers who have to sift through all kinds of stuff in .space to try and find what they want. In CSF, they don’t have to sift as much.

In fact many of these LUGNET lurkers are already feeling welcome enough to post, even with all the “evil” rules... I wonder why that is?

Because a lot of cool people hang out there?

I dunno how long I will keep my current activity level at CSF but I’m having fun... I think people should sit back and not worry. Diversity in discussion groups is good for the growth of the hobby. Stressing out about the particular rules that are being tried out to see how well they work is not.

Let a hundred flowers bloom!