 Off-Topic / Fun / 10950
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:22:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rick Hallman wrote:

First off I am going to answer this in the order I read it. Part one. A bad MOC is any moc that looks like a cat threw it up into a random cohesion of bricks, or bionicles with eight arms all of which with a sword and five feet. Both of these are bad, and/or crappy MOCs and probably, most likely will be deleted by the forum Moderation team. Part two: Rainbow warrior. If a moc looks like the following:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=79058

This, children, is a rainbow warrior. It consists of all the primary colors and shades that Lego offered in 1989, and then some. Models such as this, shall and will not be tolerated on the C-S forums as well. For these, are the product of a 2 year old with too much time and not enough diaper changing.

So, I would never get to see the overall shape of the ship that this builder tried to post? Or get to see that use of the spoked wheels which, to my embarrassment, had actually eluded me all this time?

Right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Just think of it like this. We moderate for your benefit.

Sadly, not mine. Have fun, though.

Cheers,