 Off-Topic / Fun / 10935
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:31:42 GMT

I’m not gonna bother refuting points in this one.

One good point, I believe I’m going to change the word “rules” to “guidelines”. They are just guidlines and it’s totaly up to the mods to decide what violates those guidelines and what doesn’t.

The gist of CSF is this: Have fun, don’t be annoying. Your post = annoying. Why? Because I don’t like it? No, because it’s exactly what the “founders/leaders/moderators/whatever” have come to hate about Lugnet: Making big things out of little things.

So, basically, if you don’t get it, too bad.

Trying to defend my little project here, is making me sound more and more like a bad guy, and frankly I don’t care.

I seriously did not expect the forum to become as big of a deal as it has, since I started working on it a week ago. But it sure has taken off over the last 2-3 days hasn’t it? Lets just see how it goes, if it’s so uninviting as you say people will leave. And that will only leave us big fish, all alone by ourselves. Seriously, what can it hurt to at least find out?