 Off-Topic / Fun / 10951
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:14:09 GMT

   because the new people that C-C.com brags about bringing in seem to include a large proportion of non-adults.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Classic-Castle.com brags about bringing in new people of whatever age and maturity level.

Many of the people CC has brought in are in the over 30 category. Also, many of the new people CC has are indeed in the 15-19 range, but NONE what-so-ever, are below 13 - only a few are 14. How do I know this? Well, 13 and under are banned due to COPPA regulations - and we have a running ‘tell-us-about-yourself’ poll on CC where people list their ages - and MOST of these people are late teens or early twenties.

Just thought your opinion might like some facts.

-Lenny