 Off-Topic / Debate / 8418
Re: Is space property?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erik Olson writes:
Chris, you're hypothesizing in the absence of definitions.

Hi Erik,

I'm not sure I follow.  I just went back and reread my note, looking for
unclarity or definitionless terms.  The only thing that I really came up with
is the concept of rights.  Rights are definately up in the air as far as a
definition.  But is that what you meant?

Well, yeah, that's the central concept, isn't it? If you're trying to apply and
extend a concept but you don't really know what it is to start with, muddle will
result. (The irony is that you're trying to go into space when it is grounding
that should concern you...)

I'm sticking to short remarks. I seem to write well here only in brief or book-
length modes.