 Off-Topic / Debate / 8433
Re: Is space property?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  As far as fighting for better
  things, better lives, better institutions--I would defy you to find
  more powerful movements for justice than those in Africa and Asia
  during the second half of this century.

   Bwaaaahahhahahahaha!  I can't believe I did that!

   *Last* century.  Last.

   d'oh,

   LFB

   (Now if only I could stop writing "19" on my cheques...)