 Off-Topic / Debate / 7213
7212  |  7214
Subject:
Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:52:36 GMT

Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?

I can't decide. To a certain extend, I can see his point. But if I were
cynical, I would say that he is just going to go on wanting re-counts until
he gets the results he wants.

Perhaps there really are constitutional issues at stake here? Even if there
are, did he not accept the current system when he entered "the race". Should
he just accept the result now, and then work to clarify the system for the
next time?

If he does loose in the end, will history view him as a bad loser, rather
than a former VP? Will he be able to run again? Will HC let him?

Scott A