 Off-Topic / Debate / 7279
Re: Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Kingsley writes:

I will bet that type of ballot is not used again for some time because of this
but I don't blame the ballot 100%.  I think some of the blame goes to the blind
blue-hairs that either couldn't see or didn't have the common sense to ask for
help.

A good quote I recieved by e-mail today:

"You mean to tell me that those old ladies in Palm Beach can play 15 bingo cards
simultaneously - but can't punch a ballot?"

james