 Off-Topic / Debate / 6928
Re: My Official Viewpoint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:01:56 GMT

From: "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net>

This is why I do not have children. My wife and I feel
that we're enjoying being adults at this time. Maybe we'll change later on,
who knows?

Hopefully not.

Back to the mild insults?

Uh, no.  How do you mean?  You say 'we enjoy being adults, maybe this will
change' and I say 'hopefully it won't.'  I don't get the insult or whatever
you
think I meant.  I didn't have any kind of implications in mind beyond what I
said.

All righty then. I took your response to mean "Hopefully we won't change our
minds and have kids"

Just one of those misintrepretations that happens in newsgroups sometimes.

No harm, no foul.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations