 Off-Topic / Debate / 28712
Re: We'll just wave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:07:44 GMT

Thank god I’m canadian

I was just thinkin’ the same thing!!!

KIDDING.

On a completely different note, I miss this. Life changes and moves on but lugnet was good times that I’m sad seem to be history.

This is just a good throwback to what once was

Anywho as usual you’re not changing my mind and I’m not changing yourself or johns. However, we’ll see what Biden comes up with over the next few weeks. My semi educated read is that you and john won’t be happy

Roger that... Note: We’re *already* not happy. NDAA sucks.