 Off-Topic / Debate / 28697
28696  |  28698
Subject:
We'll just wave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:01:43 GMT

as, again, an opportunity to have a legitimate discussion about guns in that
sociopathic country to the south of us goes right on by.

When?

Seriously, when are you going to put your kid killing toys away?

There are no words for what 27 families are going through today because a very
tiny minority want their 'security blanket'

Grow up.

Dave K