 Off-Topic / Debate / 28707
Re: We'll just wave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:52:51 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snippage>

Therein lies the rub: what to do.

Editorial in today’s (maybe yesterday’s... I am reading the asian edition in Jakarta so who knows) WSJ has it right... the last 4 out of 5 tragedies have had a common factor.. mental health. We need to review and tighten how we determine who is “able bodied”, and stiffen penalties for those who don’t keep their guns secure from relatives who are not “able bodied”

Stop it completely? nope. Help? yep.

Mental health issues? I think that comes with wanting to own assault weapons that the marines and law enforcement would have some trepedation of using.

But that’s ust me.

And since many americans don’t want to invest in universal health care that would help with ‘mental health issues’ that had the massive potential of reducing and/or eliminating this very issue, well, you guys are pretty much screwed, aren’t ya?

Thank god I’m canadian

Dave K