 Off-Topic / Debate / 28431
Re: What Censorship Isn't
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim David wrote:
   to the wishes of the person supplying the content. A discussion of news outlets necessarily expands the debate beyond LUGNET and similar websites, such as the incredibly dynamic Bloks Forum, which are more similar to online conversations with the website serving as facilitator. SNIP Dave!

Hey, we don’t want any mention of THAT place here! ;-)

Wait a minute--I just realized that in this little discussion we have a Leonard, two Daves, and three Tims, one of whom qualifies as both a Tim and a David.

What’s going on here?!?

Dave!