 Off-Topic / Debate / 26854
Re: Who the devil are we to lecture on 'nucular' non-proliferation? (careful, long rant)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 21:14:54 GMT

Let’s forget Finding Nemo and face facts john. You got a little annoyed about what I said with regard to Israel. However, as I was telling the truth, all you could do was engage in pointless and unjustified name calling.

GET A LIFE.

Scott A