 Off-Topic / Debate / 26864
Re: Who the devil are we to lecture on 'nucular' non-proliferation? (careful, long rant)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 15:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   Hmm... Then you were probably kidding when you called me a holocaust denying anti-Semite, too.

Sorry. That should have been “Holocaust-denying-anti-Semitic-liberal” :-)

That’s better!

   I know the Holocaust is one of the low points in human history. However, I still think it’s wrong to shoot school kids.

Hey, those kids were asking for it. They knew that they were Palestinians when they left their homes--what did they expect would happen?

Yep. Life is tough when you are cannon fodder for the IDF.

Or when you’ve committed the horrible crime of being an Iraqi civilian, for example.

Dave!