 Off-Topic / Debate / 26861
Re: Who the devil are we to lecture on 'nucular' non-proliferation? (careful, long rant)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   In the meantime, Israel bulks up its American supplied offensive capability ....

You anti-Semitic troll!

Of all the names I have ever been called (I keep a list of the best as a check on hubris), this one is probably the best. It can’t go on the list because you’re not serious, but I love it anyway :-)

Well spotted. I suppose I get tired of people in the media who objectively question Israeli nationalism either: (a) being called anti-Semitic (why is this worse than other, more prevalent, forms of racism?) or (b) being reminded of the Holocaust.

I respect Judaism and I know the Holocaust is one of the low points in human history. However, I still think it’s wrong to shoot school kids.

Maybe I’ll write it on the back...

Put this one on the front “toad clubber”. ;)

Scott A

Richard
Still baldly going...