 Off-Topic / Debate / 20621
Re: For Sean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:22:53 GMT

The Leafs lost!!!!!!!!

Game 7!  How could they do this to me!!!

Well, the Canucks are still in--that's a good thing.

Well Pat, Dougie, Sundin (et al)... Hasta La Vista until next year--go hit
the golf greens...

Dave K
-who, if he was a hockey fan, he'd be a Leaf fan

For some european news as well (not that I expect anyone but Kevin Cheng to
care... ;-)

www.uefa.com

UEFA Champins League quarterfinals, 2nd round:

Barcelona 1, JUVENTUS 2 (agg. 2-3)
Valencia 2, INTER 1 (agg. 2-2)
Man. United 4, REAL MADRID 3 (agg. 5-6)
AC MILAN 3, Ajax 2 (agg. 3-2, sorry Kevin :-/)

Tomorrow it's time for the UEFA cup semifinals' 2nd round... and there's a
25% chance to have a final between two teams from my city! :-D

Boavista FC - Celtic FC (1st round: 1-1)
SS Lazio - FC Porto (1st round: 1-4)

If tomorrow's matches are as good as today's (and yesterday's), you won't be
wasting your time if you decide to watch!

Cheers,

Pedro