 Off-Topic / Debate / 20578
Re: For Sean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:37:03 GMT

The Leafs lost!!!!!!!!

The Wild won!!!!!!!!!!

Game 7!  How could they do this to me!!!

Game 7!  How could they do this period?????

Well, the Canucks are still in--that's a good thing.

Lessee, who is next for my Wild (Man I hate team names that aren't
plurals:-/)... the Canucks! >;^D

Well Pat, Dougie, Sundin (et al)... Hasta La Vista until next year--go hit
the golf greens...

Dave K
-who, if he was a hockey fan, he'd be a Leaf fan

Wanna make a friendly US-Canadian wager? :-)

JOHN

Again, if I were a hockey fan I might know fer sure who was still innit.  I
grew up in a sea of hockey fans so all my info is thru them.

I think the Sens are still in and I know the Canucks are.

So Vancouver or Ottawa--two teams i don't have much faith in.

So nope--no bet.

I think it's gonna come down to the "New" Minnesota against the "Old"
Minnesota (the old Minnesota Northstars who are now--what?  Dallas N Stars?)

That'd be a fun series.

Dave K