 Off-Topic / Debate / 20644
Re: For Sean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:39:41 GMT

For some european news as well (not that I expect anyone but Kevin Cheng to
care... ;-)
Hey, tis sports my friend.

www.uefa.com

UEFA Champins League quarterfinals, 2nd round:

Barcelona 1, JUVENTUS 2 (agg. 2-3)
Valencia 2, INTER 1 (agg. 2-2)
Man. United 4, REAL MADRID 3 (agg. 5-6)
AC MILAN 3, Ajax 2 (agg. 3-2, sorry Kevin :-/)
agg?  Havn't heard that for awhile.  Anyways, they all
look to be close matches.

Tomorrow it's time for the UEFA cup semifinals' 2nd round... and there's a
25% chance to have a final between two teams from my city! :-D

Boavista FC - Celtic FC (1st round: 1-1)
SS Lazio - FC Porto (1st round: 1-4)

If tomorrow's matches are as good as today's (and yesterday's), you won't be
wasting your time if you decide to watch!
I'm guessing they come on ESPN early in the morning?  I might
wake up that early, doubt it though.

Cheers,

Pedro
Hasta la Vista, Sean