 Off-Topic / Debate / 20643
Re: For Sean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:35:30 GMT

Again, if I were a hockey fan I might know fer sure who was still innit.  I
grew up in a sea of hockey fans so all my info is thru them.

I think the Sens are still in and I know the Canucks are.

So Vancouver or Ottawa--two teams i don't have much faith in.
Ottawas a good one.  They played well even when they weren't being
payed at all.  Now thats cool.

So nope--no bet.

I think it's gonna come down to the "New" Minnesota against the "Old"
Minnesota (the old Minnesota Northstars who are now--what?  Dallas N Stars?)
Dallas Stars to be exact.  Yea, that would be cool, but id love to see
the Ducks vs. Wild.

That'd be a fun series.
Yep.

Dave K