 Off-Topic / Debate / 20674
Re: For Sean...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:
"Aggregate" result from the two rounds. At least I think that's the word...
but feel free to correct me on this.
I'll take your word for it.

Indeed they were; ManUtd vs. Real Madrid was one of the most disputed
matches I've seen in recent years - it's as good as it gets, in terms of
world soccer.
I heard that one on sportscenter.  Short clip, but ManUtd won right?

They're gonna be played at 15:00 EST - I can't possibly tell if ESPN is
covering them, but OTOH I get to see *both* in open channel ;-)
Nice.  Lemme see, 3 o clock, nope, im at school still, from those
freakin extended hours.  I'm in middle school and am stuck there
from 7 to 250!

Glad to see you're familiarized with soccer, Sean!
Yea, im good with all sports.

Except swimming.  Never did like swimming...

Baseball's not that great either.  One more strike and i swear, I mean,
how much money do you need to hit a baseball?  Not 2 million ill say that.

Pedro
(Hopefully very very happy at 22:00 Lisbon time tonight - Go Porto! :-)

Hasta la Vista, Sean