 Off-Topic / Debate / 20622
Re: The U.S. Economy: The Thousand Yard Stare Through the Years
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl writes:
John wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl writes:

"...President John Neal..."

Hmmm...

JOHN

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

John, I like you, I really do.  But as a President of the US?  Ummmmmm,
no.

Hey Tom, what if I made you Transportation Secretary?  You could push a
federally funded  2 lane hiway down the Left Coast (or east coast as it will be
for you soon) with a minimum speed limit of 100 mph...;-)

Even if you decline, I use this offer as an example of how I am qualified
because I can think like a politician...;-)

JOHN