 Off-Topic / Debate / 20585
Re: The U.S. Economy: The Thousand Yard Stare Through the Years
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:19:36 GMT

I am slightly disappointed that nobody has anything to say about this post.
Before Stangl jumps all over me, I am not specifically calling attention to
myself as much as the issues I hoped to raise with the original post.

Y'all can go right back to the Somnambulist Dance you were engaged in before
reading this message.

-- Hop-Frog