 Off-Topic / Debate / 20596
Re: The U.S. Economy: The Thousand Yard Stare Through the Years
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:24:22 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl writes:
I will say this, however - your tone leaves me, and others I've spoken with,
with a tendency to take your posts with a Block of Salt (a Grain is far too
small in this case).   When your posts consistently show scorn for anyone BUT
you, it's very easy to ignore anything you say.

Well gee, if we all felt like this nobody would read your posts either Tom! =)

Ah, but my scorn is targetted to a few specific people, not the whole population
;-)

Just stirring things up in a good way, I hope. I guess I always imagine my
reader is a "John Neal," so I try to word things accordingly.

No worries, really.  As I'm sure you've seen me post before, I'd be much more
fearful of President John Neal than President Frog ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/