 Off-Topic / Debate / 20531
Re: Heres a debate question for ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 02:30:26 GMT

Lego people tend to be an intelligent group of people, and as such, LUGNET
doubles in .debate as a political forum.  Hence also it's under .off-topic.
And, our political views do seem to influence what we build.  I build older,
historical, or techy stuff because I like science and technology, and not
religion.

Here are my creations, btw.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sastrei

-Stefan-

p.s.  Sean, how old are you?  Not being rude here, but if you're over 21,
"Sup" is an especially embarrassing word to have in your vocabulary.  Below
21, and it simply makes you look less-than-intelligent.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Sean Devolites writes:
Sup all debaters...

I just have a quick question for all of ya.  No offense intended either.

What is the point of having debate in a lego forum?  I mean, its meant
to be a fun place to talk about, um, legos.  But, over here ya got your
political debates and your religous debates...I mean, isn't there a better
place to talk about this stuff?  Its called Lego Users Group Network, not
Debaters network (idea for all of you to make btw : )).  So, wouldn't it
work better to carry this stuff on in email?  Make things a lot easier on
both sides ya know...

So what im asking is, and this is where no offense comes in, but how many
of you guys have made stuff in lego?  I mean I doesn't have to be the
greatest thing or anything like that, my stuff is far from perfect, but
have you guys all built something?

LMK.

Hasta la Vista,
Sean