 Off-Topic / Debate / 20471
20470  |  20472
Subject:
Heres a debate question for ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:38:19 GMT

Sup all debaters...

I just have a quick question for all of ya.  No offense intended either.

What is the point of having debate in a lego forum?  I mean, its meant
to be a fun place to talk about, um, legos.  But, over here ya got your
political debates and your religous debates...I mean, isn't there a better
place to talk about this stuff?  Its called Lego Users Group Network, not
Debaters network (idea for all of you to make btw : )).  So, wouldn't it
work better to carry this stuff on in email?  Make things a lot easier on
both sides ya know...

So what im asking is, and this is where no offense comes in, but how many
of you guys have made stuff in lego?  I mean I doesn't have to be the
greatest thing or anything like that, my stuff is far from perfect, but
have you guys all built something?

LMK.

Hasta la Vista,
Sean