 Off-Topic / Debate / 20525
Re: Heres a debate question for ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matt Hein writes:
Actually Richard, that was a damned assumptive remark.

Hey, he has his opinions and I have my own. If he can encompass discussions
of world politics with the words "little things," I think I am allowed to
express an opinion on that comment.

As has been commented before: don't like what you read in off-topic.debate,
don't read it.  And if you do choose to read it, wear the flame retardant
suit because it gets hot in here.

-- Hop-Frog