 Off-Topic / Debate / 20523
Re: Heres a debate question for ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:32:08 GMT

"Little things"?  "Sport debates"?

Talk about inverted priorities...what are you, 12?

Actually Richard, that was a damned assumptive remark.

Like some at .debate argue about everything from politics
to lego to religion, there are those out there that
would rather argue about affairs revolving around sports,
cars and movies.

So you don't argue about sports...I happen to know
a few acquaintences whom are immersed in discussion
of that sort, and are anything BUT 'inverted'. They're
not 12 either, for that matter. (they're my age and
older 18+, and quite knowledgeable.)

Of course, if you want to find out for yourself,
why not step inside a sports bar in vegas and
unleash the same comment.

Whatever...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast