 Off-Topic / Debate / 16662
Re: Fan Thank You Letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:56:05 GMT

I believe you are referring to the Skinner box, in which the rats are
'trained' to perform certain tasks by a cost/reward method.  When the rat
presses lever, he gets food.  after a while, the food stops and the rat
continues to push lever.  There are modifications to this idea, some of
which I go into below.  I don't know much about it except my recent reading
about addictive video games.
Dave

Found the link the the Skinner box and EverQuest:

http://www.nickyee.com/eqt/skinner.html

Type Skinner Box into Google and have a boo at the results there for more info