 Off-Topic / Debate / 16642
Re: Fan Thank You Letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:33:02 GMT

Yep. The only time I've ever sued anyone was when I had to sue my own
insurance company because they would not pay when I was injured.

Whoops. These are two separate incidents! I ran the paragraph together so it
seems like the first sentence refers to the rest. My bad.

The first sentence refers to when I was struck by a car as a pedestrian.
Michigan insurance law at the time says that if you have auto coverage, your
auto coverage is the primary insurer for all "car related" things, even if
you are a pedestrian and not operating a vehicle at the time. My own auto
insurer would not pay my medical bills in the above incident and had to be
sued to force them to.

In the roller coaster incident below I did not sue anyone and I did not
submit any medical bills to anyone, sorry for any confusion!!! (the nail
grew back without incident although it looked awesomely ugly for several months)

Sorry for any confusion!