 Off-Topic / Debate / 15756
Re: If you oppose drug legalization, you support terrorism!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:10:54 GMT

But maybe if there were a small cocaine industry, education about appropriate
amounts, and materials for measuring -- or even premeasured doses prepared at
a lab would be available.  I can only imagine legalization reducting the
number of ODs.

  That's a good point, too.  It's my understanding that a sizable number of
OD's result from unpredictable substance purity, rather than from some
inherent evil in the substance.

     Dave!