 Off-Topic / Debate / 14447
Re: 6 degrees of separation..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
Paul was a PM on a project I was on when we were both at CTP:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-eliopoulos103001.shtml

I have heard his story first hand. Pretty chilling.

One wonders why the State Department seems so dead against such compensation?
Anyone know?

Rampant cynical speculation would prompt me to guess that the frozen assets
in question are currently under the jurisdiction of the State Department,
and they've already spent the money on something else.

But that's just rampant cynical speculation.

James