 Off-Topic / Debate / 14438
Re: 6 degrees of separation..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Paul was a PM on a project I was on when we were both at CTP:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-eliopoulos103001.shtml

I have heard his story first hand. Pretty chilling.

Wow.  Makes you think more than twice when someone comes up to you and tries
to convince you that 'we're the real terrorists.'  Bull.

Read this:
==+==
"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George
Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become
outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at
their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which,
though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his
urgent attention. For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist
training camp, whose

victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the
embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at
al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for
Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it
is funded by Mr Bush's government.
==+==

Is that "bull"?

The whole thing is here: