 Off-Topic / Debate / 14356
Re: GODMONEY (was re: Anthrax worse than AIDS?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:37:33 GMT

Agreed--just as David Koresh was not a true Christian.

How's that?  I'd call Koresh a Christian, just not a mainstream one.  What does
it take to be a 'true' Christian?

   Er, didn't Koresh think he *was* Christ?  I'd call that
   more than just "not mainstream."

   best

   LFB