 Off-Topic / Debate / 14327
14326  |  14328
Subject:
GODMONEY (was re: Anthrax worse than AIDS?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:34:51 GMT

Horst:

Absolutely right.  What matters over here is GOD and MONEY, or GODMONEY.

Nobody cares if thousands of homosexuals suffer and die.  Bible sales are
up.  At the top of the music charts are patriotic songs (sung by a French
woman?). Our civil liberties have essentially just been thrown out the
window. And we have the added fun of routinely bombing a foreign country and
thereby wasting, and otherwise using up, military supplies which will need
to be replaced.

Go team!!! Rah! Rah! Rah!

=(

-- Hop-Frog (Looking for the wolves amongst the sheep)