 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 724
Re: HES Valhalla - Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:
A minifig CVE - who'd have believed it!

These are shots from the MOC table at Studfest VI Sunday last. They give you
a bit of an idea.  If we get a sunny day next weekend, I'll take her out in
the back yard and do a better job of the photography....

Thumbs ( < 10k per)

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-02.jpg (bow on)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-03.jpg (island)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-04.jpg (starbord)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-05.jpg (port)

Full ( ~ 50k per)

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-02-n.jpg (bow on)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-03-n.jpg (island)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-04-n.jpg (starbord)
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/012-05-n.jpg (port)

Special thanks to Peter White who provided the large number of dingies :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...