 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 726
Re: HES Valhalla - Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Peter White writes:
Certainly not as impressive as seeing it in the 'polystyrene/ABS', as I did
on Sunday. Can't wait to see it again either !
I'm imagining it floating on a sea of blue studs.

Hmmmmm.  A sea of blue studs eh?  There is always the blue (MB) F-18
thingie....a sea of blue studs....makes one think, doesn't it ;-)

And I agree on the photos - indoors on a table in a library is not
necessarily the most auspicious milieu for an aircraft carrier, however
light and escort-y.

I'll try to get out and about in the sun this weekend....

Richard
Still baldly going...