 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 734
Re: HES Valhalla - Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 21:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Great pictures!  I only wish there were more.

Done deal :-)

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/007.htm

I have about four more which I'll post to the same page late tomorrow.

Richard
Still baldly going....

Egads Man!

How many of those MB Battleships did you need for that???

Magnificent! The 2000 award for Grand Pooh-Bar of the Shipwrights has to go
to you for this effort. I've cast my vote!

This opens new possibilities for my TantiveIV project. A mix of MB and LEGO
might eliminate the compatibility problems you mentioned. Now to pick up a
truckload of the battleships for all the grey I need....

Oh, and wait until I get back to Oz to the rest of my LEGO (and a nice big
room to build it in).

Well done, son!

Pete Callaway