 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1393
Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
I totally agree.  I got just the one tin myself though.

These Dragons are just not very "brick-like."  I wanted to like them, but no
-- blech!

-- Hop-Frog

I agree with you that they aren't 'brick-line' but they are SO SO COOL!  I
love the figures.  They got that D&D look and seem very evil and sinester.

The bricks are okay not LEGO mind you but the prices are so good.  Up until
yesterday I had never ever ever looked at MB.  It was a sin to even look at
that asile, but I found a MB box on the floor at target and pick it up to
put it on the shelf before I realized what I had in my hand.  It was the tin
box and somehow I couln't put it back on the shelf but instead in my
shopping cart.

I then went looking for the rest of the dragon theme and got another tin box
and some of the other sets.  I was so 'in' to the dragon theme that I must
admit I didn't even look at the lego section.  I feel ashamed but I think
these MB have potential for some very interesteing medival/fantasy creations.

A sinner, -AHui

ps.
Sorry lego but this beats HP and any castle you have... =0