 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1394
Re: Best-Lock still sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:10:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Before dinner last night, I swung by a Target store and couldn't resist
trying out the new #3174 F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Bomber set from Best-Lock. • snip
I will likely NEVER buy Best-Lock again -- not unless I see a military
minifigure pack for cheap.

-- Hop-Frog

I got this set and a few other Best-Lock sets just 'cause i think they're cool,
different style sets & I don't try to mix them with Lego.  I agree completely
that making them more compatible, out of better plastic, with better tolerances
would help a lot tho'.

Jeff