 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1395
Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:10:13 GMT

The really sad part of this whole thing is that people are BUYING it. This,
of course, makes the less reputable stores just order MORE of it... Sigh...

Don't buy it. Report the store location to LEGO.

Dean

I wonder if TLC would be interested in knowing this, since the sets are • such
blatant rip-offs.  I have read that there isn't much TLC can do about • copyright
violations occurring in China.  Can they stop the sale of these products • here?

The Coko stuff is utter crap.  The box lies, saying it contains 328 pcs.

The Shifty set appears to be better quality (I think they made their • moulds
out of genuine Lego bricks), but is also obvious forgery.

Jeff J